Ms. Martin is originally from Cuba. In 2010, she received her Licenciate in Law degree from Universidad Central de Las Villas, Cuba. While living in Cuba, she practiced as an attorney for more than four years in Family, Probate, Real Estate, and Immigration Law.
In 2015, she moved to the United States, and in 2020, she received her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school, she worked as Research Assistant in Criminal Law and developed legal research and writing skills. Due to her scholastic achievements, Ms. Martin earned a spot on the Dean’s List on several occasions.
Ms. Martin’s passion for helping people made her recipient of the Bronze Award and a member of the Pro Bono Honors Program for her services in the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County.
Ms. Martin is passionate about helping defenseless individuals. She provides outstanding service by representing them against insurance companies that want to take advantage of their insureds.
In her spare time, Ms. Martin loves traveling, reading books, and spending time with her family and friends.
Ms. Martin is fluent in written and verbal English and Spanish.
- Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, 2020
- Universidad Central de Las Villas, Cuba, 2010
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Florida, 2020
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar International law Section
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association
- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Young Lawyers Division