Why Choose Dyson Law PLLC For Your Automobile Accident Case?
- Free Consultation – Tell Us What Happened & See If You Have A Case And What It Might Be Worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0/10.0 rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times –To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Delray Beach but we accept cases throughout Palm Beach County including – Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, and Lake Worth.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Tell Us About Your Case
Contact Us Today for Your Free Case Evaluation
What To Do When In a Car Accident in Florida
- Document everything you can remember
- Take photos of vehicle damage and accident scene.
- Take witness contact information and detailed witness account.
- Keep receipts for all out of pocket expenses.
- Write down your account of the accident.
- Keep a journal from the day of the incident onward of any abnormal feeling about your body.
- Take photos of any property damage and any visible signs of injury.
- The more detail you have the easier it is for us to assess your case.
- Insurance companies tend to focus on profit, which is why an attorney is helpful in ensuring you are properly compensated.
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone, but you could be experiencing pain, suffering, discomfort, are dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work and are confused how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone really pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer is unfortunately a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right
Real Clients, Real Reviews
Compensation For Your Personal Injuries Can Cover
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Continuous Medical Care
- Prescription Medication
- In-Home Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Medical Equipment
- Missed Wages and Lost Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office (561) 498-9979 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential